Explore the course
- The Yunus Social Business Centre of Daffodil International University (DIU) is closely working with Yunus Centre on Social Business movement to create positive impact for the society.
- ISBSP 2020 is a unique summer school that offers a course on Social Business for achieving SDGs. It’s an action learning platform to create solutions of the social problems with entrepreneurial spirit.
- Leading academicians and MDs of Social Business companies conduct the sessions.
- Participants will have the honor to meet Nobel Laureate Professor Muhammad Yunus and receive certificate along with three academic credits from DIU.
- It’s a way of exploring Bangladeshi tradition and culture through cross cultural activities.
Course Title: Social Business for Achieving SDGs
Course Code: SB103
Credit: 03 (Three)
Social Business for zeroing poverty, unemployment and net carbon emissions
Social Business Design Lab
Pitching the Social Business Plan & Review by the Experts
Participants will get mentoring support after the program for transforming the ideas into action
Participatory Approach of teaching: It will be a combination of experiential, traditional and the case method of learning and sharing knowledge that includes case studies, group exercises, field visits, interactive discussions and presentations.
Participants will be evaluated through written examination, group works, presentation and online assessment
- Create own social business and differentiate between Conventional Business and Social Business as well as NGOs.
- Gather support from stakeholders and turn their business idea into a real business.
- Enhance the leadership skills to solve a particular social problem of the world and acquire social entrepreneurship mindset
Awards & Certificates:
- Three academic credits upon successful completion
- Certificate of Participation in presence of Nobel Laureate Professor Muhammad Yunus
- Awards: Best Social Business Idea & Impactful Business Idea